Prami or Caber

Was gonna say the same, Erik has some. Chemical Muscle !!! 8)

crazerico said:
http://www.rui-products.com/peptides.html
crazerico
Runnin RUI Prami as we speak. Was gonna go with CM caber but I put my order in with RUI. To my understanding they are pretty much identical in their affectiveness in gyno but Prami sudes a little more harsh. There was about 2 weeks for adjustment...which I had fatigue and isomnia (strange combo) heartburn was bad...then everything smoothes out. And...say goodbye to the easy orgasm...it prolongs it like no ones bizzness. Pack a lunch...lol

tunaman7 said:
Runnin RUI Prami as we speak. Was gonna go with CM caber but I put my order in with RUI. To my understanding they are pretty much identical in their affectiveness in gyno but Prami sudes a little more harsh. There was about 2 weeks for adjustment...which I had fatigue and isomnia (strange combo) heartburn was bad...then everything smoothes out. And...say goodbye to the easy orgasm...it prolongs it like no ones bizzness. Pack a lunch...lol
tunaman7
I ran .5 caber E3d, no sides, increased libido and no prob reaching orgasm on a deca cycle

lith56bigguy said:
guy got popped it was MPResearch supply, and I also got burned on my last order. Eriks is just as good here in CM
lith56bigguy
MP's was real good for me, loved it but just ran out :-( Damn, and I just ordered for Eriktoo and ddidn't even think about it ugh

Pharmaceutical grade caber. "Cabaser" by pfizer. it's the real deal 🙂

1mg tablets, very hard tabs and scored for easy splitting.

Keith1569 said:
I believe Erik has some domestically available
Keith1569
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!! Also AY has some if you order a cycle that is in need of it, and I know of some other places that I probably can't recommend openly here as it may be frowned upon in this establishment 😀!!!

erikgearhead said:
Pharmaceutical grade caber. "Cabaser" by pfizer. it's the real deal 🙂

1mg tablets, very hard tabs and scored for easy splitting.
erikgearhead
I can vouch for Eric's it's real deal Pham grade! Works good but had to up my dose to .5 a day running 600mgs tren e so I switched to some pharm grade prami. Nights sweats down 60-70 percent and no other issues. Best part is it 1/4 of the cost, I take .25 ed before bed. Morning wood makes it hard tonpiss too🙂

tunaman7 said:
tunaman7
I get less sides from parmi from caber so i much prefer caber

Wacker said:
I can vouch for Eric's it's real deal Pham grade! Works good but had to up my dose to .5 a day running 600mgs tren e so I switched to some pharm grade prami. Nights sweats down 60-70 percent and no other issues. Best part is it 1/4 of the cost, I take .25 ed before bed. Morning wood makes it hard tonpiss too🙂
Wacker
No shit on the morning wood. If I'm careful enuff I can actually piss from were I lay in bed (at least 20') with no drippage on the floor. Thank You Prami!

CABER for the win brother!!!

We are fully stocked and ready to go... You get what you pay for thats for sure!! Pharm grade is always better than any research company for sure.. Cant go wrong there!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.