Pramipexole

dirtyjoe8605

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just would like some advice or input on what any of my eg brothers think about pramipexole. I'm using tren an of course we all know it can make ya kinda crazy an lose sleep. But a friend on mine said Pramipexole will help me out from having mood swings an getting mad easy. I have Adex. So I have a estrogen blocker. An I'm running a a lot of stuff all at once, has anyone heard of this pramipexole? Is it any good? Would it be worth buying? Like I said all it said when I read on it was it helps libido an bipolar. So fellas can I get some feed back see if I even need to use buy this stuff? Or is this guy I got this info a dumbass. He said all the pros use it. But he's not even on one single board I know of. He still orders from overseas to get all his gear. I won't give out invite codes period I just won't I feel less amount of people we have the Better. An I don't trust a lot of people like if they got pinched they could destroy are home here. I've had guys offer me 500 dollars. I won't get anyone a invite code. I got my family member a invite code from grim, cause he's my blood family an I know he's 100 percent an would never fold or rat on anyone. But anyways let's hear some feed back fellas thanks.

I just finished up a bottle of prami. It's a dopamine antagonist, Used it during my Tren and deca blast. It was research chemical made and came in a liquid form. It works very well , however made me tired as hell therefore I took it before bed I believe I started off with .25 mg and work my way up to just about a milligram a day,as the half life is short..5 is a great dose if it's correctly dosed. But start at .25. Or less. It actually made me a So tired that I had to literally take it five minutes before bed. I definitely choose caber over prami. Due to the less frequency of dosing and less side effects. But I was lucky enough for somebody on the board to donate me a full bottle of Prami. ( ty GRIM). It definitely does work for prolactin sides and I would definitely recommend using it if you're Using a 19nor. Especially if you are sensitive.I would absolutely use it again. Luckily I have caber now for the next run Which will require only two doses per week rather than every day dosing. As for the libido,bipolar and headaches it's supposed to help as well also for Parkinson's disease. But all you have to do is research a little bit and all the information is available. Good luck to you and if there's anything I can do to help just ask

Thanks Jvenom!!! Ya I can get some oral stuff exactly what your talking about. Sounds like a pain in the ass if u have to use it daily like that, I have problems sleeping so I may get some not sure yet. See if I get more feed back. Caber might be the route I go. Will see how many hits this gets. My libido is fine I got provrin. Running test an masers on also. I just get crazy man on tren like beat people up an stuff an i can't be. Doing all that I'm to old for that dumb shit, thanks though. I'm a see if anyone else replys, see what Everyone else thinks. Parma or caber? Thank u though for the info brother

I dont think the Prami will help with Tren rage. It can help some sleep from what I have read. I have never used it myself. I do not use caber either as I feel if I can keep my estro in check,its not needed. I get the fucking night sweats and get maybe four hours a night, I get Alpha and edgy but it just comes along with the territory. I found the more I try to fight the sides mentally the worse they are. I just get up, change my shirt, put a new towel on the pillow, and yell at Grim when I log on. All is good.

As far as caber or prami, I vote neither unless you are lactating

I would recommend staying away from prami. Prami has worse sides effects then tren and when I used it, it did nothing to help with tren sides. The caber had no side effects but did nothing to help with the side effects of tren. Prami actually made me feel way worse. I don't use prami or caber unless needed, it's just more Shit your putting in your body that you don't need

I'm not talking about using Prami for Tren rage or anything like that. I am simply talking about using Prami as a prolactin inhibitor when you gyno from prolactin trust me you want to get rid of it quick! when your nipples are puffy and start to lactate. No joke. Definitely not going to help with any other types of tren rage night sweats etc. my last run my nipples are really puffy from the prolactin and the prami helped 150%
I totally miss read the original posters , post. Oooooops.

Thanks fellas sounds like dont mess with either one. Yes that's what I was a talking about the rage tren gives u, huh the night sweats yes. 4 a night is about correct. Sounds like to sleep xanies an maybe a cranberry vodka to sleep. Basically there's nothing you can do for the tren side effects. It's a love hate relationship fellas with tren this is not my first rodeo with tren. I've done it so much I get so crazy people are like take this man so you ain't all crazy, that's why I made the case I didn't think there was much u can do about it. An far as invites 10 grand if I don't known you. I ain't fucking with you. Older ya get wiser u get. I've done my share. An I trust few keep count on one hand. Plus I put the Uncle Sam tax on they ass. I don't think I'm a be yelling at grim lol seen dudes get kicked outta here lmao thanks brothers ya I'm bout tell this dude his guy don't no shit, this is why boards are needed share info help each other not sit here an fight like woman. No one wants see that keyboard bs. EG brothers thank u.

I personally like prami better than caber for sexual benefits... But lately I've been sticking with caber because it's easy to get pharma caber at really good prices....

With prami, make sure you start Low...like .15ml for a few days and work your way up.......

Vitamin e is also known to lower prolactin.... I run 400iu year round with 50mg zinc picolinate..... Zinc helps with semen volume and lowers estro..... It works pretty well...

I have ran Prami to correct some prolactin type gyno and it worked great for that.

Sides for me were....

Heartburn...the worst i every had so get some nexium

Horny...oh yeah! Its very caber like. But it did cause me to have severe delayed orgasm. I'm talking hours.

Mood...it WILL affect your moods in a positive way. Hippy Happiness I call it.

Withdrawal....your moods will be slightly altered (Moody depression) after you stop taking it and your brain chemistry returns to normal. Step down.

Overall...I liked it and it definitely reversed my prog gyno.

.5 mg everyday 30 min before bedtime. It will make you very sleepy.

prami take before bed. only had bad sides like 1-2 days while getting used to it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.