Pre-draw syringes

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I am starting 9 months of 4 IU's daily of HGH. I was wondering if there would be any reason not to pre-draw 10 syringes at a time? I am keeping everything refrigerated at 3 C. Thanks in advance for all of the feedback.

I’d leave it in the vial. I think the vial is better equipped to keep things sterile. Also it’s takes what 15-20 seconds to load a syringe with GH.

I've predrawn syringes for the day before, and had them leak. Never pre-drawn for days ahead, but, I agree with Jinko. Sterility comes into question pretty quickly.

Yes , don't pre draw, just my opinion . I've heard where the plastics could start to leak and then sterility goes to shit . Plus can't substances from the plastic mix with the GH ?
Just draw from the vials , you'll be okay .

yup, save pre-draws for travel days or where its just makes sense from a convenience perspective, at home HGH takes 3 sec to draw up

How many days worth of vials could I have mixed at a time? I am storing it at 3 Celsius. Each vial has 2.5 doses. Thanks again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.