Pre-loading syringes

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How many of you do or have pre loaded your syringes for say 1-2 weeks worth of shots?

My living situation is going to be changing soon and privacy is going to be a bit limited. Thinking it may be easier to pre load 1-2 weeks at a time during summer months when im injecting EOD, less time speant in the bathroom.

I guess my only concern is it remaining sterile while sitting and/or loosing potency when really exposed to air outside the bottle. Is that anything to care about?

I’ve never done it or ever had to do it or even thought about doing it.
Just the other day on another board someone posted a thread on this he pre-loaded six syringes for two weeks and about a week later one was clogged so we had to replace the needle and on the next pin he saw a white string like floater in the syringe so he did some research and he found this on the web. 24 hours is the max!

How many of you do or have pre loaded your syringes for say 1-2 weeks worth of shots?

My living situation is going to be changing soon and privacy is going to be a bit limited. Thinking it may be easier to pre load 1-2 weeks at a time during summer months when im injecting EOD, less time speant in the bathroom.

I guess my only concern is it remaining sterile while sitting and/or loosing potency when really exposed to air outside the bottle. Is that anything to care about?
puff88Do it every time I go on vacation.

As long as it's kept secure and isolated from heat/cold and out of sunlight your gear will be fine.

I will preload my syringes leaving a small air bubble in each one and transport them in like a Ziploc bag. I would recommend that once you reach your destination try and store your syringes upright so that the air bubble is between the rubber stopper and the level of oil. The solvents used will make the stopper swell and sometimes erode or deteriorate over time depending on how long its stored.

I use this method every time the wifey and I go on vacation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.