Precision Pharmacy

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
We have horses and this is the pharmacy our veterinary uses. I was getting nandrolone from him for a bit then I asked him for some winstrol you should have seen this old man's reaction. He looked around like someone might be watching and the whole time I'm lying my ass off saying I been running barrels ( quarter horse barrel racing ) all of our horses are western pleasure trail riding shit like that. Anyway he's like I can only get so much now and wants to know if I can provide registration papers for the horses to submit to the pharmacy. So I give him 4 different papers on 4 different horses he writes down the numbers off the pedigrees and tells me 140.00 dollars for a 30ml jug of winstrol he had to order it but always has nandrolone on hand. They have a list test suspension test-c.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.