Pregnancy and hgh or supplements

Jaygains1984

Pumped
Mutated
EG Cash
What can my girl continue to take. Is hgh ok during pregnancy. Should she stop everything else. Does the way we work out need to change. We do high volume training. Pretty heavy weights. Well as heavy as can do 8 reps with.

Fuck no! All that stuff will affect the baby. These are hormones that directly affect the cells and how they develop.

BUMP what jinko said

Protein, creatine, only fully natural non hormonal supps imo at MOST

Skipping most pump up products caffeine ephedrine etc any stimulant and even then best to ask Dr

The only thing that should matter now is what’s good for the baby. I will echo what grim said you should def consult a dr if she is going to continue to train.

Found this quick read....

My opinion I wouldn't do it. GH can make all cells grow, including cancer cells...just my two cents. If your doctor says it's needed then ok.

again would be for dr
some woman continue where others cant
every pregnancy is different and delicate

As far as lifting or general activity, she can continue doing things how she did pre prego (within reason, no squat until u puke or anything. Just dnt go increasing shit and she will be good. Make sure her dr is aware of her level of activity in case it becomes some sort of high risk pregnancy situation...

NO SUPPLEMENTS other than prenatal vitamins

Ok thank u guys she just got her iud or ied whatever it’s called out. After she finishes this cycle I’ll stop all of that stuff. They say she can’t get pregnant for like 6 to 9 months after that’s removed. I just want to be smart about this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.