Pregnant wife

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
This is for the ladies on here. My wife is pregnant and she has been struggling every since we had the positive test. One mine she will feel fine, next she is hot, sweating and throwing up. This is both of our first time and we have no idea what to do. Are there any rememedies that we may can involve in our life to help with this? We are open to any and a wisdom and guidance. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is for the ladies on here. My wife is pregnant and she has been struggling every since we had the positive test. One mine she will feel fine, next she is hot, sweating and throwing up. This is both of our first time and we have no idea what to do. Are there any rememedies that we may can involve in our life to help with this? We are open to any and a wisdom and guidance. Thank you in advance.

BamaIf my post is in the wrong place, I'm sorry.

Fluctuations of hormones due to pregnancy can be rough. Keep in mind it will get better. All three of the things you mentioned are most likely one causing the other. Maybe try some candied ginger but for the most part I believe there is not much you can do. Sounds like first trimester stuff.

Fluctuations of hormones due to pregnancy can be rough. Keep in mind it will get better. All three of the things you mentioned are most likely one causing the other. Maybe try some candied ginger but for the most part I believe there is not much you can do. Sounds like first trimester stuff.
slinsaneIt is, thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.