Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
going to run Drakon primo e at 750 a week, questions I have

its Enanthate ester so should i front load ? if so what dose ? double

since its long ester im considering M/W/F injections of 2.5 mls plus test on Monday / Friday is this reasonable . just did 100 days of tren a everyday and im kind of pinned out, body needs to recover

thought and comments, anyone done primo cycles

I am on primo e now at 350mg ew .. With a cut mix that adds 525 tren a / 525 mast and 350 prop and it's been the best and fastest cut I have ever had .. Was 264 9 weeks ago / 236 now !!

so whats the sosing schedual, since its e ester ?

for those who like all the info the full cycle will be
primo 250mg m/w/f
test e 125 mg m/w/f
mast e 100mg m/w/f
anavar 60 mg per day
aromasin 12.5 mg per day
winny tabs 50 mg per day last 4-6 weeks

another option, i have had the great pleasure of getting my hands on 2 vials of Joker tren e 400 , considering .5 mls M/F for 400 tren with 750 primo and 60 anavar, 350 test, great cut and lean muscle building cycle. considerations

just did 100 days on tren a, blood pressure was great, near perfect the entire time using beetroot, and liver care ,plus clear ?(nac, tuca combo awesome stuff)
always worried about kidneys i have a tendency if i dont hydrate to show low performance on blood test , health is my first concern got a great lady and two boys id like to see get old

I think your cycle looks solid. If you don't pinning that often. With E you can get by with twice a week...Monday and Thursday here. And I'm running all E.

tunaman7 said:
I think your cycle looks solid. If you don't pinning that often. With E you can get by with twice a week...Monday and Thursday here. And I'm running all E.
tunaman7
i know i just need a way to get 750 mls of the stuff in me in a week... cant do it in two shots that's over 3 CCs that's the tough part working out the logistics since its 100 mg/ml stuff. so 2.5 mls with a .5 test or tren on one day then test or tren another day, going to be a 4 pin week with hcg on the other days ..still better than the 7 day rotation i just stopped

I don't think there's a need to frontload the Primo, as you're running it 16 weeks, which is a good idea to begin with.

misterB said:
another option, i have had the great pleasure of getting my hands on 2 vials of Joker tren e 400 , considering .5 mls M/F for 400 tren with 750 primo and 60 anavar, 350 test, great cut and lean muscle building cycle. considerations

just did 100 days on tren a, blood pressure was great, near perfect the entire time using beetroot, and liver care ,plus clear ?(nac, tuca combo awesome stuff)
always worried about kidneys i have a tendency if i dont hydrate to show low performance on blood test , health is my first concern got a great lady and two boys id like to see get old
misterB
Tren, with the other compounds listed, would be an excellent addition.

I like to use DC and Clear for liver/kidney supplementation.

I know what you mean by being pinned out I ran a long one before a show and was pinning Ed sometimes twice. That shit got old in a hurry. Cycle looks good keep us informed on how it works out for you.

That looks like a great cycle. I'm interested in the results so keep us posted. That might be my next winter cycle.

Started today, did a front load dose Saturday but today the real 1st day will do 250 mg primo with tren and 125 mg test today

today i did 2.5 mls of primo E from a UGL called BSG while I wait for my real Drakon stuff to arrive, got 40 mls of this to pad the cycle

total primo is 12000 Mgs over roughly 16 weeks injecting M/W/F 250 mg So 750 a week
today i added 125 mg drakon test e and while I wait for my tren E to show I did 90 mg of joker tren a and 100 mg of Drakon mast e , needed to do two injections 3 mls in the glute and 1.4 in the delt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.