PRIMO CYCLE

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey guys current cycle... 800 t-400 600 eq....600 cyp and a lil d-bol jump start
well i just got a nice little stash and want to try some primo 200...
ran the top at about 6 weeks and now switching to primo for the rest of summer.
i was thinking 600 primo and 900 eq and 600 cyp and prop 200 eod..
i have plenty of all and never did that much eq and never primo...
i am replacing the d-bol with t-bol or var any help would be much appreciated. thx

I'd use the var, as long as you run it for a while.

I've always ran primo and masteron together, never tried it with EQ.

Are you cutting? I think you should drop the EQ and just run test and primo so you can determine exactly how you react to the primo JMHO

I am always cut up...lol I am trying new things to see how my body reacts to each .
i like a little of both cut and balk at the same time. thx for thoughts...

jacked said:
I am always cut up...lol I am trying new things to see how my body reacts to each .
i like a little of both cut and balk at the same time. thx for thoughts...
jackedI personally like running "bulking" compounds during a cut... Why wouldn't you?? Increase in FFM=higher metabolism= more fat burned... So really you can eat more food and do more growing..

lith56bigguy said:
main thing is making sure you have real primo. Alot of it is actually masteron
lith56bigguy
That's right, or EQ or a mix of the 2.

The only way I know is to get pharma or have it mass spectrum tested. Some of the vendors, like Drak and AY, do this.

Hint: real Primo is very expensive.

I GOT IT IN A BULK DEAL....THEY DID NOT WANT TO DO IT BUT AFTER SOME TIME THEY GAVE IN....ALL OF THE OTHER GEAR IS ON POINT!!! MY GUESS IS IM GOOD BUT U NEVER KNOW. ILL KEEP YA POSTED

jacked said:
I GOT IT IN A BULK DEAL....THEY DID NOT WANT TO DO IT BUT AFTER SOME TIME THEY GAVE IN....ALL OF THE OTHER GEAR IS ON POINT!!! MY GUESS IS IM GOOD BUT U NEVER KNOW. ILL KEEP YA POSTED
jackedWhat mg/ml is your stuff?

jacked said:
ERRRRR I DID 600 LIKE A CHAMP...LOL NO PIP AT ALL :-(
jacked that doesn't sound good. Primo will make you pretty sore like a strong prop. It will be the worst the day after inject and will subside on the 3rd day.

my primo 200 had pip and was thick to push through a 25 gauge. Primo acetate seems pretty interesting too.

goodfella said:
my primo 200 had pip and was thick to push through a 25 gauge. Primo acetate seems pretty interesting too.
goodfella ONLY had 21g left but no pip starting to wonder...after 3 mls you would think i would be crippled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.