Ricnixon

Pumped
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I’ve been brewing my own primo for a bit. Crazy smooth. Currently using USP pharm grade mct oil, 1.2% BA, 18% BB, double filtered. This jug I did at 210mg and it’s absolutely perfect. I may do a smaller batch at 250mg with 20% BB as I?ve heard it can hold and be painless at 250 but that may be max as I haven?t heard anyone pushing passed that. Curious if anyone has pushed it to 300mg and if it held or crazy pip. Some primo can have a bite but I think that’s different labs and the BA % used.

Anyway here is a fresh beauty 100ml jug at 210mg. 9bb0c3827a679fcb5206f494cb688396.webp

Thats just beautiful.

01dragonslayerI still have 3 unused Primo E200 vials on hand from an ole friend of ours of the past homie... Even tho they say EXPIRED, never been opened so I've been told to PIN AWAY as they are GTG and can't go bad if never opened??

View previous replies…
I still have 3 unused Primo E200 vials on hand from an ole friend of ours of the past homie... Even tho they say EXPIRED, never been opened so I've been told to PIN AWAY as they are GTG and can't go bad if never opened??
Mobman702Definitely know who your talkin' about brotha......that stuff is gold. His whole line was some of the best.

Nice! For me, primo 200 can b painless one pin and have a bite the nxt pin. No reason at all...
I think ppl dnt push the envelope because no one wants to pay $150 for a 10ml vial... AND no one wants to spend a few hundred making 100ml of unusable gear for themselves, end up diluting and registering to save the brew...

Looks yummy. Wish I had the knowledge to try out a homebrew or 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.