Prince Died of Opioid Overdose

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
No surprise with what was going on with things in his life.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/health/prince-death-opioid-overdose/index.html

shits killing people from all walks

Wow What a Fucking idiot. At my work we just fired a guy, he almost killed himself using the same Shit.

Fuck prince and his shitty music. Fuckin junkie

I love his music. 80s is my favorite genre. As far as his drug use. Who am I to judge. Man was worth 300 million and a musical genius. To bad he went out so soon.

I can picture LT driving home from work in his Mazda miata convertible, top down, raspberry beret blasting. Lol so gay

Troy said:
Prince was health conscious. Illuminati confirmed.
TroyDude i dont want to start a debate but i seriously think they whacked him.... Media, news, entertainment, illuminati go hand and hand they can make us believe he died anyway they want. There is a huge coincidence of famous people breaking the illuminati "code" and die of overdose

LittleTom said:
I love his music. 80s is my favorite genre. As far as his drug use. Who am I to judge. Man was worth 300 million and a musical genius. To bad he went out so soon.
LittleTom
Never mind the haters. Prince was a musical genius. And a hell of guitarist...watch the video of him doing a solo of "As my guitar gently weeps". Fucking great.

I think Prince was secretly a bodybuilder at heart. Sure he was a skinny dude, but in true bodybuilder attention seeking form he would whip off his shirt any chance he got.

tunaman7 said:
Never mind the haters. Prince was a musical genius. And a hell of guitarist...watch the video of him doing a solo of "As my guitar gently weeps". Fucking great.
tunaman7
Now I know who was in the passenger seat of LTs Miata. LOL

This thread is pretty damn funny. It was not raspberry beret.... it was purple rain and of course T-bar was there.

Also it was a ford fiesta

Fentanyl fentanyl I shot to much in to my vein. God damn this purple rain...

if they find out it was a RX someone in trouble, he never could qualify for that drug . Hell i've been in constant pain since 22 and i have to jump though hoops if I wanted even a hydro. thnak god for Kratom , my new natural love

Another doctor is goin down mister b. Usually how they play out

Prince was pretty amazing. too bad he went out the way he did.

true, but i meant more reputation-wise. there is such a stigma surrounding drug use/abuse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.