Prince died

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Prince died today at 57 years old. I know a lot of you old farts grew up on his music in the gym. Terrible loss to the music world.

I dont know the case exacrly but hes been sick i know someone that knows him personally and they knew his time was coming i dont wanma be too bosy yet but i am curious why his health went down hill

holy hell no way! i got to read this Prince was an awesome musician and songwriter

First Bowie the Prince. Bad year for losing unique and talented musicians.

It is a very sad time with the passing of Prince. He was an amazing entertainer and performer.

Did you see the super bowl halftime showed he performed at, I think it was 2007, he performed purple rain in a downpour, it was epic!!!

They are saying he died of a drug overdose. His private plane made an emergency landing just 48mins from his house Friday after he his performance in Atlanta. They had said he was battling the flu, as they had earlier when he had cancelled a couple shows. Now it has come to light that he was treated with a "save shot" which is usually administered to counteract the effects of opiates. He went out Saturday and told people at a concert that he was ok and still alive and to "wait a few days before you waste any prayers". He died Thursday morning. It was almost prophetical, like he knew before hand. He had been seen coming out of his local walgreens pharmacy earlier in the week, he had been there 4 times in a week. He had surgery on his hip and he was on Percocet, this is what they say he died from because there was an abundance of Percocet in his system when they did the toxicology test.

R.I.P. PRINCE

Thanks
TMM

jshredz said:
Probably drugs. Isn't it usually always the case.
jshredzThat's usually the case. But, I don't think it will be with this one....He was pretty outspoken about drugs.

TSizemore said:
That's usually the case. But, I don't think it will be with this one....He was pretty outspoken about drugs.
TSizemoreDidn't he OD on percocets few days before he died? Had to detox him or some shit. So my guess would be the same as jshredz.

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/22/prince-911-call-released/

It is reported that it was raining outside that day and just hours after he died the rain stopped and a rainbow appeared over paisley park where prince lived. The same thing was reported when Nancy Regan died, right after she died a rainbow appeared over the home she shared with Ronald Regan.

Thanks
TMM

Prince was such an amazing musician...57 is too young, no matter what the cause.

Unpopular opinion, didn't think he was any good.

But my heart goes out to his family. Sad when loved one dies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back