Private messages and tapatalk

C

colochine

Guys just a little info.

Pm's don't work with tapatalk. Tapatalk doesn't have a plugin that unencrypts the PMs. EG features SSL encrypted PMs so to read them you have to go to a browser like IE, Firefox or Safari.

So when you get a message on tapatalk an its a bunch of nonsense letters and some jibberish Jew shit, just open a browser and read that shit.

No when you upload an image dorecy to EG it strips all of the data; date, time, location any information attached to the pic.

Essentially when you upload it via tapatalk it is storing it on its servers an Hotlinking it which isn't allowed anyways and doesn't strip the data.

Re: Re: Private messages and tapatalk

colochine said:
Guys just a little info.

Pm's don't work with tapatalk. Tapatalk doesn't have a plugin that unencrypts the PMs. EG features SSL encrypted PMs so to read them you have to go to a browser like IE, Firefox or Safari.

So when you get a message on tapatalk an its a bunch of nonsense letters and some jibberish Jew shit, just open a browser and read that shit.
colochine mine works fine

Sent from Mobile phone usin Tapatalk 2

crazerico said:
colochine said:
Guys just a little info.

colochine mine works fine

Sent from Mobile phone usin Tapatalk 2

Then your PMs are encrypted.

its actually encoding, i see you use tapatalk2 does every one use version 2 ?

is there an update option?

why dont you try that and let me know

PM's are now encrypted, tapa still dont read them...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.