F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I found this on another site and thought it was a great tool for those looking to send or receive secure private messages.

Basically,you write a message on the site and it gives you a link that you give to whomever you want to get your message to and after they read it,the system will destroy it.

https://privnote.com/

be aware its not really destroyed...plus sending via email and other methods are unsecure...unless using encryption, so why bother?

snake oil here...

GRIM said:
be aware its not really destroyed...plus sending via email and other methods are unsecure...unless using encryption, so why bother?

snake oil here...
GRIM

Thanks for the feedback on this Grim.You are far more tech savvy than I.Im not too actually so I take your opinions on this in very high regard.I saw it and thought it was an interesting tool to help keep things secure.I guess I figured the more tools you use,the better but you brought up some great points.

the less you use is actually better if each point secured.
the weakest link is always how strong your security is.

the tool is great for kids passing notes, spouses cheating, but otherwise....

GRIM said:
the less you use is actually better if each point secured.
the weakest link is always how strong your security is.

the tool is great for kids passing notes, spouses cheating, but otherwise....
GRIM

Thanks again brother.You're the man.

How many use anonymousspeech, I know it has been great for me over the last couple years where as safe-mail reads your mail. Around 5 or 6 years ago banned me for using there service in a manner in which they did not approve. Just thought I would throw that in there in to give our brothers something to think about. I was ordering AAS through safe-mail.
Grim is definitely schooled in the IT field, 🙂.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.