Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
ro-Metabolic” is a term I’m coining for the foundation of my diet philosophy here at Train. Eat. Live.

#prometabolic (ha, just kidding. But not really).

The result? You’ll be working WITH your body making your fitness goals much easier to achieve while setting yourself up to live a ‘truly’ healthy lifestyle.

Choosing food based on its macros can be very helpful for improving your body composition (more muscle and less body fat) and it’s important for striking balance in your meals.

Although, it shouldn’t stop there if you’re striving to look and perform your very best in all areas of life.

Pro Metabolic Foods

WHY PRO-METABOLIC FOODS?​

smoothie-scaled-e1585238739911-1024x979.jpg

I personally had a bad experience with not just winding up skinny fat despite the hard effort towards my fitness goals though it seemed like whatever I tried, my body was always more prone to gaining fat and struggling to build/maintain muscle.

Not to mention the horrible digestive issues, stress, low testosterone/sex drive and trouble sleeping. Not fun. Especially when you have a bunch of other things going on in life.

Looking great wasn’t enough, I needed the entire healthy lifestyle to go with it.

Your New Life & Body​

The following begins to paint the picture of exactly how your life and body are going to change once you begin implementing my training and nutrition protocols:

You’re eating plenty of delicious food and enjoying a fun social life.

Your training will be more effective and doesn’t leave you feeling drained or stuck in the gym for hours…

Your body doesn’t seem to store fat, despite the fact that you’re eating huge, delicious meals…

When you’re awake, you’re wide awake and brimming with energy.

When you sleep, you sleep like a rock and wake up refreshed and excited about your day – no coffee needed.

(But you still drink it, because you love, love, love coffee – me too!)

This Is Truly Getting To The “Next Level”​

You also won’t ever deal with bloating issues and will be able to digest all food incredibly well…

You’ll rarely get sick, which isn’t a surprise given how incredible you feel every day, and you’ll be mentally sharper than ever…

Your drive to chase your goals will be stronger than ever because you’ll feel downright powerful and capable.

On top of that, you’re relaxed and confident, letting the stress of life roll off your shoulder.

Your skin will glow, your hair will look and feel smooth and silky – there will pretty much be an aura around you that others notice.

You’ll have high sex drive, and in the bedroom, you’ll perform very well…

Your Health Is Merely RADIATING Out Of You​

This level of health and fitness, this quality of living. It’s not a fairy tale.

And of course, your body will reflect this and look downright incredible in and out of clothes.

When you look in the mirror, you see a lean and muscular body with perfect proportions looking right back at you…

Can you imagine what this will look like, for you?

How will your life be different, in all areas?

WHAT ARE PRO-METABOLIC FOODS?​

Steak Sweet Potato Train Eat live

Anything that causes digestive stress is putting your metabolic rate at risk. The bloating, stomach pains, upset stomach, bathroom issues, acne, something is out of alignment there.

It causes stress on your digestive organs and if this continues from say rancid oils and processed foods long enough, this can lead to chronic inflammation throughout the entire body.

Pro-metabolic foods are simply easily digestible, nutrient-dense foods.
Oh, so you’re just saying they are whole foods? Yes! I am but wanted to also give some context. Even “healthy” foods can still contain things that hold your metabolism back.

This isn’t to say you have to give up your favorite foods such as pizza or ice cream. It’s simply a matter of finding brands or recipe alternatives that don’t have a bunch of shit in them.

WHAT PRO-METABOLIC FOODS ARE NOT​

Now, if we take a look at the complete opposite of easily digestible, nutrient-dense foods, you should be aiming to cut out/limit these the best you can.

This is the main point of the entire article. If we can focus on what to cut back on/avoid, then we know what we can eat plentifully of.

Foods And Additives You Should REALLY Do Your Best To Limit​

• Canola Oil
  • Vegetable Oil
  • Corn Oil
  • Seeds/Seed Oil
  • Soy
  • White Table Sugar
  • Commercial Grains/Wheat
  • Carrageenan
  • Xanthan Gum (basically all gum additives)
  • Artificial Sweeteners
  • Soy Lecithin
  • Fortified Iron (added iron, listed on label)

EXAMPLES OF PRO-METABOLIC FOODS​

Have a look at some of my pro-metabolic food staples in my diet below (of course this is just a brief example):

PROTEIN SOURCES
– Grass fed meats
– Grass fed organ meats
– Wild caught seafood
– Collagen
– Bone broth

CARB SOURCES
– Sweet potatoes
– Carrots
– Citrus fruits
– Basically all fruits and veggies
– Local Raw Honey

FAT SOURCES
– Grass fed Butter
– Coconut oil
– Olive oil
– Raw Dairy Products

SUPERFOODS
– Cocao
– Maca
– Lion’s mane & Chaga Mushrooms
– Acai
– Ginger
– Turmeric

Lean Body Grocery List​

Here’s a more expanded grocery list you can save for future reference:

how to get rid of skinny fat

What this really comes down to is beginning to read your food labels and finding better alternatives. Any packaged item pretty much 9 times out of 10 has a healthy alternative.

Condiments like ketchup and mayonnaise are a great example. Most generic brands have bad oils and additives whereas a brand such as Primal Kitchen has a huge variety of healthy alternatives.

It’s the difference between Lays potato chips and Boulder Canyon chips.

The difference between a Wendy’s burger and a burger from True Food Kitchen.

A generic frozen pizza compared to a Cappello’s frozen pizza.

Even Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream compared to Jeni’s Ice Cream.

PRO-METABOLIC FOODS AND YOUR FITNESS GOALS​

It’s easy to get caught up in only wanting to lose that last bit of stubborn fat – this leads to you limiting yourself from an immense variety.

I also believe that if you’re giving your body what it needs, obviously, you’ll feel great. And if you feel great, you’ll keep wanting to move in the right direction towards your goals. Not burnout and give up.

This is moderation – as you revamp the foundation with these foods.

You then create room to enjoy yourself on the weekends, have that dessert, live your life (you always have your foundation to come back to).

Eat this way and you’ll look and feel you’re very best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.