Progress pic and the new stash from The Snakeshop!

wonderwoman

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Screenshot 2019-12-16 at 9.33.07 PM krys.webpIMG_1493 copy.webpI can't wait to see the result, and I'm starting a mini cycle for now. I am a pro- heavyweight bbuilding athlete in Socal area and my goal is to increase lean muscle mass. I am using The Snakeman's products. He has an excellent timing and I'm very excited!
My friend, girl in black in 230lbs and im on the right. Looking to grow close to her size.

Looking good

Oh yea looking good, 😉
Keep up the great work!!!!

Last edited:
Hey my friend I see you still looking good. We'll have to talk soon let me know how your loving the gear. Your buddy Tone

Godspeed on the gains. Both of you are looking thick. It looks like your friends legs are where she has the extra size. She looks a little drier, but you look really round and full.

What do you consider Nor Cal, lived there my whole life until recently, and most people think Cali ends just above Sac. Not looking for an actual location, but Nor Cal is small we may have crossed paths at one point or another.

View attachment 25870View attachment 25871I can't wait to see the result, and I'm starting a mini cycle for now. I am a pro- heavyweight bbuilding athlete in Socal area and my goal is to increase lean muscle mass. I am using The Snakeman's products. He has an excellent timing and I'm very excited!
My friend, girl in black in 230lbs and im on the right. Looking to grow close to her size.
wonderwomanThat is some beautiful gear!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back