Progression

GetnBig

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Since a lot of you don't know me I thought I would share a couple of photo's from where I started a couple of years ago and one from this past July

[attachment deleted by admin]

damn good work

Lookin good bro(no homo) Can ddefinitely tell you've put in a lot of hard work!

RockShawn said:
Awesome Bro! Look great. A fellow Competitor - finally
RockShawn

Hey dont hurt my feelings lol. I have competed too. I did drop out of my last prep without competing but there were extenuating circumstances

GetnBig said:
Thanks brother! Going to be working on more size in the offseason before the next show in March.
GetnBigGet on Heisenberg/monsta pharma or the muscleman gear and u will blow competition out of the water.! Looking forward to seeing your logs ect here!

morrey said:
Hey dont hurt my feelings lol. I have competed too. I did drop out of my last prep without competing but there were extenuating circumstances
morrey
Oh Morrey, you know as soon as You post up comp pictures I'll let you in the club too. 😉 JK bro. Non-intention hurt feelings......now toughen the fuk up!!!

Blueedge said:
Get on Heisenberg/monsta pharma or the muscleman gear and u will blow competition out of the water.! Looking forward to seeing your logs ect here!
Blueedge
Who is muscleman? I've used monsta.

RockShawn said:
Oh Morrey, you know as soon as You post up comp pictures I'll let you in the club too. 😉 JK bro. Non-intention hurt feelings......now toughen the fuk up!!!
RockShawn
Haha it must be the clomid making me sensitive. O wait im not on clomid ??? Lol

morrey said:
Haha it must be the clomid making me sensitive. O wait im not on clomid ??? Lol
morrey
No, it's the estrogen surge from too many liberal tendencies. JK bro, you know I had to do it. 8)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.