Proposal

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Good evening EG!!! I wanted to go down memory lane with you on this one, for those who are married. Where did you all propose to your spouse?

I totally surprised my wife when I got down on my knee in the observation deck of the Sunsphere in downtown Knoxville (pictured below). It was built when they had the World's Fair here back in the 80s. Would love to hear your stories!

Sunsphere small file.webp

lol my we were in a car i believe and said so you want to

Lol...mine was like G-mans. Had to toss her the ring and say "we gotta go, cops are watching the house"! Ahhh...to be that young and stupid again. 🙂

I asked the wenches dad and he said yes... So I took her to the park while I was drinking a Four Loko .. "Grape" yes grape. Tossed her the package and she said yes. Then we eloped in Vegas at the white chapel with a pink Caddy.

I asked the wenches dad and he said yes... So I took her to the park while I was drinking a Four Loko .. "Grape" yes grape. Tossed her the package and she said yes. Then we eloped in Vegas at the white chapel with a pink Caddy.
MickLol....Priceless! 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.