Prostate issues?

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Been on a cycle of deca and sustanon, which recently switched up to andropen. My libido is non existent last 2 weeks.

Lately I've been having pain in my anal/groin area, which I believe is related to my prostate. I've also been urinating blood and went to the doctor. The doctor performed kidney tests and everything came back fine.

Dr believes my prostate is enlarged and is referring me to a urologist, which I will see one today.

I've never experienced problems like this before. I'm only 34 years old.

Any advice, tips, or words of wisdom?

I know my prolactin levels are probably high so I'm trying to get some caber to take at 0.50mg twice a week.

I do not have sore or leaky nipples.

My cycle was:

Weeks 1-6:
Sustanon at 800mg
Deca at 500mg
Proviron at 50mg a day

Weeks 7:
andropen at 500mg
Master prop at 175mg
Test prop at 175mg
Tren ace at 175mg
Proviron at 75mg a day

Week 8:
Andropen at 500mg
Proviron at 75mg a day

Arimadex at 0.25mg every other day.

Currently starting week 9 and haven't taken anything but proviron at 75mg a day

I think the low sex drive is due to prolactin.

I'm worried the 19nors affected my prostate.

id get blood and make sure you didnt lower E2 too far, i have weird issues with balancing DHT / E2 and how it affects number of times I pee a night . get bloods but also glad you didnt wait to see a doc , blood in the urine is not normal and scary

I think my prolactin levels are high from the deca which resulted in no sex drive. And I think the blood in urine is from enlarged prostate.

Hopefully I'll know today after seeing the doctor.

i've never had high prolactin , seems weird like high test makes you horney but the prolactin stops you from getting an erection. but definetly get blood work and don't learn the hard way time off is required, youre young stay healthy
ive had prostate issues when I was in my late 30's like 36 and i needed antibiotics for 3 months, sucked but its a hard place to get meds too.

female panel for E2
and prolactin test for that

both are about 49$ each before discount

herew you go, they post the months discount code to thier FB page. good luck and keep us posted

this month's code is "FB2016" use this for 15% off your total purchase.

https://www.facebook.com/PrivateMDLabs/

i have weird issues with balancing DHT / E2 and how it affects number of times I pee a night .

ain't that the truth... that is the hardest thing about this game...finding the balance of those hormones with testosterone.

my estro levels do mess with my prostate ....

MisterB I'm looking at the female hormone panel test which checks for estradiol, serum and testosterone,serum its $66 before discount. Is that the one bro? Also located the prolactin one

I'm really confused on this cycle? Week 7 175mg tren a for 1 week?, 175 mg test p and ace for one week? Mast p for 1 week? Using deca for only 6 weeks? I am reading this wrong? Now wonder , your hormone levels are probably all fucked up. What was the reason for that?

yes its the Hormone Panel for Females at 66.99 before discount, this it comes down to about 50 after the code

Lol TK, I changed my cycle. Wanted to run andropen & tri stack. Bro I thought it would be a good idea and good cycle but no it wasn't. Been dealing with a lot of stress with a divorce bro.

So just ordered the tests. How long does it take to get the results MisterB?

after you give blood you will get an e-mail within 48 hours, they are very fast typically

Deca kills my drive regularly, the prov iron helps. Caber would probably be your best answer here to control your prolactin sides. I've sort of been in same situation a few years ago

Thanks Lith, I reached out to a vendor for caber, so hopefully I can get it soon.

I also went and did the blood draw to have my levels checked and should see the test results in 2 days.

Now I'm at a doctor about to get my prostate checked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.