Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What brand and type of protein powder do you use? Looking for something new.

I use aztec whey from fullforcefitness. Good prices and small serving size. Only downside is it's individually owned so t/a is always been about 2 weeks for me. I've made 4 orders over the past year and i love it

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I use body fortress from walmart. I know its not high dollar stuff. But I'll tell you that is just as good. If you have ever seen a pic of me. I have used it for 8 years. Never let me down...

used to use american pure whey because you could buy it in bulk. The owner just got charged with fraud and money laundering so I'm looking myself lol

used to use american pure whey because you could buy it in bulk. The owner just got charged with fraud and money laundering so I'm looking myself lol
cdan24DAMN that blows

cdan24
Shame, sounds like a fun guy.

Yeah FDA got him after they tested some samples. label said each serving had 29 g of protein and 1.58 of carbs. Turns out it only had 10 grams of protein and 27 grams of carbs lol

Yeah FDA got him after they tested some samples. label said each serving had 29 g of protein and 1.58 of carbs. Turns out it only had 10 grams of protein and 27 grams of carbs lol
cdan24damn!

I might try like a pro's whey isolate. Its a little pricey but supposedly good quality.

i get it from truenutriton.com as you can customize it and they have plant-based blends.

I just ran into a good deal. Casses of infinite pro 4lb n 2lb whey protein. 2lb whey isolate n 3 cases of bcaa recovery. So ill be using this brand for quit some time. Lol

stocking up when you find a deal always a good thang 😉

Has anyone tried protein factory....I may give them a go, my wife and I have been checking out their proteins lately.

I haven't. Hopefully someone can chime in.

I will put in an order and let everyone know what I think, some of it is pretty expensive but then some of it is affordable.

Never heard of them bro

Protein supposedly from all over the world, Germany, Newfoundland etc..... and Wisconsin whey, Pepto pro by itself in small bags since that stuff is so expensive.

I checked out the website worth a shot at least

Pay to have it bagged and labeled then sit back and profit...LMAO... It is sad but a lot of proteins I do believe are the same just in different packs and labels or it used to be that way. Not the very big companies I wouldn't think.
I came in contact with an outfit that did exactly that about 10 years ago but I didn't have extra money to pay for start up... It is crazy some of the shit that goes on or used to go on...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.