Protein powder

J

JM750

So the other day there was a discussion on what protein powders ppl like and for what good price.
Well Mr T size chimed in and said he liked the San's stuff. Which I had never tried.

So I went on line and purchased this here. The taste is very good. Vanilla/Butterscotch.
But what really impressed me is that the container was just about filled to the brim!
I got this 5 lb can shipped to me for 57 bucks. Thats a pretty good deal if you ask me.

[attachment deleted by admin]

JM750 said:
So the other day there was a discussion on what protein powders ppl like and for what good price.
Well Mr T size chimed in and said he liked the San's stuff. Which I had never tried.

So I went on line and purchased this here. The taste is very good. Vanilla/Butterscotch.
But what really impressed me is that the container was just about filled to the brim!
I got this 5 lb can shipped to me for 57 bucks. Thats a pretty good deal if you ask me.
JM750Lol..I'll never steer you wrong (never on purpose, anyway). I haven't had the Vanilla Butterscotch yet, but if it's anything like the Chocolate Graham Cracker, or the Chocolate Rocky Road....it has to be good! The Macros are on spot, the jugs are full, the flavor is awesome (comparably), and the fillers are non-existant. Now, the Casein powders are a little higher in the Fats and Carbs side, but just barely and easily manageable. From now on it's SANS first and ON second.

TSizemore said:
Lol..I'll never steer you wrong (never on purpose, anyway). I haven't had the Vanilla Butterscotch yet, but if it's anything like the Chocolate Graham Cracker, or the Chocolate Rocky Road....it has to be good! The Macros are on spot, the jugs are full, the flavor is awesome (comparably), and the fillers are non-existant. Now, the Casein powders are a little higher in the Fats and Carbs side, but just barely and easily manageable. From now on it's SANS first and ON second.
TSizemore
I have to Thank you for turning me on to this stuff. When it comes to these sups, it can be hell trying to figure out the good ones. All the other cans of shit I bought were only 1/2 filled. And that shit pisses me off.

JM750 said:
I have to Thank you for turning me on to this stuff. When it comes to these sups, it can be hell trying to figure out the good ones. All the other cans of shit I bought were only 1/2 filled. And that shit pisses me off.
JM750I hear ya......! It's really a mentality thing (5lbs is 5lbs no matter the size of the container), but, visually speaking, when you get it you're first thought it WTF!

TSizemore said:
I hear ya......! It's really a mentality thing (5lbs is 5lbs no matter the size of the container), but, visually speaking, when you get it you're first thought it WTF!
TSizemore
You are right. And I knew someone would bring this up. But that ship pisses me off.

ok I have searched diligently to find your price with no luck. Who sales and ships for that? wanna try it

smoove said:
ok I have searched diligently to find your price with no luck. Who sales and ships for that? wanna try it
smoove
Smoove you will be hard pressed to find better pricing than the place below. Just got a sale code in my email today check them out.

Mr. Olympia Code at Lockout Supplements,

For the Olympia 2013 we will be offering 10% off Lockout Pricing on EVERY
ITEM we carry.

Code = olympia13

This code will last all week till midnight Sunday the 29th. With a full week
at 10% off Lockout pricing many items will go out of stock fast so get your
popular products while you can!

Thank you all for choosing Lockout Supplements and helping us continue to be
the fastest growing site in this industry!

Lockout Supplements
www.LockoutSupplements.com

Wacker said:
Smoove you will be hard pressed to find better pricing than the place below. Just got a sale code in my email today check them out.

Mr. Olympia Code at Lockout Supplements,

For the Olympia 2013 we will be offering 10% off Lockout Pricing on EVERY
ITEM we carry.

Code = olympia13

This code will last all week till midnight Sunday the 29th. With a full week
at 10% off Lockout pricing many items will go out of stock fast so get your
popular products while you can!

Thank you all for choosing Lockout Supplements and helping us continue to be
the fastest growing site in this industry!

Bookmarked this.

Lockout Supplements
www.LockoutSupplements.com
Wacker

As far as SANS products go, TooSmall has a supplement store at SupplementDungeon.net. His price is $52.95 I think on the 5lb tub of protein plus shipping. But, he offers a 10% discount....try EG10 for a coupon code. His inventory is limited right now, because he is just getting going. But, give him a try

I heard the SAN protein is the best out there to get. I am waiting to finish what i have of this other stuff then getting onboard.

best deal around
http://www.allstarhealth.com/ca.aspx?b=add&p=28203&q=1

57.94 shipped.

the dungeon place wanted 16 to ship, fuk that

that looks like good stuff i'll probably try it soon. I use carnivor from musclemeds. anyone ever try this? Ive had the best results with it and I think it tastes fine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.