Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been loving this on bulk

I make it with 2 boxes sugar free pudding, 4 cups ultra filtered hi protein milk
Cinnamon, Turmeric,
Powdered peanut butter, and a casein protein mix

YUM

Been loving this on bulk

I make it with 2 boxes sugar free pudding, 4 cups ultra filtered hi protein milk
Cinnamon, Turmeric,

YUM
GRIM
Macro's per serving?

MisterSuperGoddidnt split them up per serving tbh
its mainly same as a protein drink, the sugar free pudding adds like 60 calories, but per serving more like 30 max as the protein powder yields more servings
ultra filtered milk however bumps up the protein macros

View previous replies…
didnt split them up per serving tbh
its mainly same as a protein drink, the sugar free pudding adds like 60 calories, but per serving more like 30 max as the protein powder yields more servings
GRIMactually less 10 cals added about from pudding mix so pretty much same macros as your protein powder

didnt split them up per serving tbh
GRIM
Fairlife milk? That’s all my family drinks. The whole milk/dha has a great nutritional profile for my little ones. Lactose free is also a plus for them. I drink the non fat..... the macros are just silly. Pricey tho. Walmart has it for the cheapest I’ve seen.

I’m gonna try this out with the pudding. I have the sugar feee vanilla I’ve been meaning to use it......and this is a great recipe.

Fairlife milk? That’s all my family drinks. The whole milk/dha has a great nutritional profile for my little ones. Lactose free is also a plus for them. I drink the non fat..... the macros are just silly. Pricey tho. Walmart has it for the cheapest I’ve seen.

I’m gonna try this out with the pudding. I have the sugar feee vanilla I’ve been meaning to use it......and this is a great recipe.
Ricnixoni get a nockoff same thing but less than half the price at Aldi
$1.49 per half gallon last I was in I believe

Been loving this on bulk

Cinnamon, Turmeric,

YUM
GRIMGonna have ta give this one a go.....sounds delightful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.