millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I read an interesting article about nutrition. They were saying that eating protein at night was a bad idea because you will end up feeling bloated the next morning. This wasn't an article about bodybuilders of course. You all know you need your protein at night to fight catabolism 😉
Some of you even told me that they get up in the middle of the night to have a protein shake.

Did it say how much protein? If it’s 3lbs sure I get it, but like. Regular 8oz serving at dinner about 2-3 hours before bed I’m fine.

I'm even fine with a scoop just before I lay my head down. Generally, it's a replacement because I'm to lazy to cook my 8 egg white omelet. (Cook, eat, go to bed... That's the routine) As a side note, I'll cook my omelet 6 out of 7 days, it's a rarity for me to not eat my protein.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.