Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just a heads up people...
I've been experiencing some issues sending to Proton mail accounts. It appears to be on their end, and I've received at least one current report of suspicious activity on the Proton mail service.
Monitor your emails, verify the recipients and senders.... Especially if you're transmitting payment info or receiving transaction details.

they are in the system, wallets, over seas addresses, and W.union M.Gram recipients in diff countries have been spotted attempting to steal funds in the last 2 weeks.

common sense simply states you can not conduct business on proton, and reports of the same operation is about to be done to Tutanota. (the Upgrade you Account or Else bs scam)

Proton states they have not been breached, but that doesn't seem to be the fact.

If they have had no breach than they work for proton mail but they are definitely in their, intercepting proton to proton encrypted emails.

All emails I send to Proton mail accounts are coming back as "Undeliverable"

Just want to let you know T got proton and gettin your eg mails fine today.

Man I told guys this months ago. They are either lying about the encryption or inside job. Inside job is just as bad cause that means they are reading your emails. I jumped ship from these guys a while ago. I suggest the same. They might pull a Hushmail. Remember them? Read emails and turned them over to LE.

My protonmail was hacked a few weeks ago. I was in the middle of getting back to a customer and during this time someone got to the customer with the information that I was getting for him, where and who to send $ to. So it looked like me because it came from my email.

Ok, I have a friend who was doing a transaction and got everything squared, then he gets an email supposedly from who he been talking to for him to send a certain amount to Malaysia, he checked with the people and he said NO, that was not him. Same thing there, someone was in his email acting like him. I would change if I had proton mail right now.

Olympia#1

^^^Smart..

why even take the chance. but it is happening to guys on safe-mail and I've seen the same attacks on tutanota last week. update your account final warning or else bs scam......

I used anonymous speech for years and never had an issue maybe I’ll go back to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.