Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys I'm really starting to wonder how safe proton is. Black Diamond was hacked. My email was hacked a guy I know on another board was hacked. For something that is supposed to be so secure how did this happen?

My password was 19 characters long. A combo of upper case letters, lower case letters, symbols, and numbers.

so they hacked your password AND your decryption password for the PGP, thats not easy, that more like its written on a sticky note

There was a bunch of Phishing emails sent from people saying they were Protonmail blah blah blah with links to be clicked and a lot of people clicked those links and were then hacked.

Always look at the email address and where it comes from before clicking anything.

There was a bunch of Phishing emails sent from people saying they were Protonmail blah blah blah with links to be clicked and a lot of people clicked those links and were then hacked.

Always look at the email address and where it comes from before clicking anything.
Mick
I get a ton of these Phishing Emails! Other than that Proton has been gtg.

I think they are full shit and it's not what they claim it is.

I couldn't even read a response from another vendor sending me payment info. Proton mail lets the page open then reverts back to the opening email sent by the vendor. I literally cannot complete the deal because of this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.