Proud dad passing it on

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My 16yrs son been wanting to go to the gym, and build his body. Which surprised me really not into physical activity, into coding started college early wants a degree in Data Analytics.
Knows I go in at 2am, this kid is up a dressed ready to go. The first few weeks was a introductory session getting familiar with form and technique. Past few weeks watching him push himself, putting the work in so gratifying, saying how much he enjoys going with me. Getting his meals down frequent feedings. Just getting into the whole thing, and getting more confidence in himself. Nice to watch him grow into a man. If he progresses physically like he does in school... WATCH OUT!!!

Like father like son...

Good on you that he has your drive and motivation in the gym and the sky is the limit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.