Proviron with tren

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay so talking with people and reserch it seems like Proviron likeProvironmight be something usful with tren to keep mood good. I will be trying this out sometime

I love the Tren and Proviron Combo! Running it now as we speak even though I am always on Proviron it sure helps!

Sweet deal I think Proviron thinkProvironis the only thing I have not tried yet

Boners galore. ... that's all I got to say about that

Half please post in correct section, not everything is general chat

What kind of doses do you guys usually take. And do you split it ?

woe said:
What kind of doses do you guys usually take. And do you split it ?
woe
I'd suggest starting @ 50mg's/ed and work from there. If you're thinking about long term usage I wouldn't go above 75 to 100mg/ed at the very most (and I'd really stay more towards 50, I take 50-75mg/ed year round). When you go above 100mg (for long term use, 6 months or more) the potential for sides increases dramatically, in the long term. Still, strong serum testosterone suppression didn't occur until subjects ran 300mg/ed (in cycles of 6-12 weeks), but cardiovascular markers were impacted while running 100mg/ed for 6 months straight. So watch your cardiovascular markers (especially serum cholesterol) and supplement accordingly. If you stay lower than 100mg/ed you should be ok tho, just use your regular supplement protocol (fish oil, etc.).

Definitely split doses if you can, 12 hrs apart. You'll probably notice effects very soon. Good stuff.

Proviron is a great addition too any cycle/blast. It's also good for estrogen.plus boosts up libido

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.