PT 141

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My wife has NASH which is a liver disease and she's on a clinical trial and doing better with the meds.
But with her disease and the meds her sex drive is gone, she expresses her concern. Her Dr. isn't any help she ask for testosterone pellets she was reading about buy she doesn't approve of it.
She read about Vylesse, which is PT-141, I've been reading about it. But it's all guy's using it and very little about women feedback.
Anybody use this stuff on there better half??? Already have some coming in she insisted on my ordering also contemplating giving her test injections but I have to read upon it more.
Guess I should say she's 52 together for 21yrs relationship is great. So it isn't relationship issues

Has she spoken to her OB/GYN about hormones? My wife's ob just tested her hormones and said she should set a appointment up to discuss hormone therapy that she has hit menopause she is 48. It could very well be that more than the meds. Great to see someone else married for a long time we have been together for 30 years and still have a great relationship.

Yes that's next, I know when have sex it's more for me my drive is always up. I'm on testosterone, she tells me banging no problem we can both cum. But she wants that horny/ lust feeling again. So I'm guessing it's a hormonal issue.
Lol..she just asked is the PT 141 coming in today.?? Told her damn just ordered it Sat and yesterday was a holiday!!!😀

Haha. Shes impatient isnt she!
I got some a while back for me, wife, and gf. It was fun i guess. Mixed with oxytocin. After a few tinesit gave me stomach pains just like melanotan did. Nothing worse than trying to be sexy with the runs

This guy talking about wife and gf like it’s nothing. Lucky sob.

@Snakeman what dosage did you use on the wife and gf, what did they feel? Did they get nauseous how long did it take to kick in? I've read 3-4 hour before it works and last a day or so!!

Seems like there was 6-8 doses per vial. About 1hr to kick in and lasted a few hrs was all. But since we mixed w oxytocin, the oxy may have stopped working and the PT was still active a bit.
Its bn a while. I remember it was hit and miss... and that one of the compounds shelf life after mixing, was not more than a few days

Oxytocin is used to make animals “drop” there milk. What does it do for you when u take it?

Also secreted during child birth and breastfeeding. Known as a 'love chemical' and enhances general bonding.

And i may or may not have been squirted with boobie juice during and after these experiments, but whos keeping track...

Thanks for the link. I read it after my previous response. I think they stole my response for their first couple paragraphs lol

Imo, consult with another MD about the situation. A quick search in regards to NASH and HRT shows a positive trend for women in her age group. The liver is resilient, but I would not risk any further insult. Best luck!

I also believe this is a hormonal imbalance of some sort.
I thought PT141 only worked on men but I could be wrong. I've given MT2 to my lady and her mother and and neither of them has mentioned anything related to sex drive.

Is she being treated with Glutathione?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.