GetBig8586

Jacked
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been wanting to get a new much more secure phone and have been doing some research and seems like the Purism Librem 5 is the most secure phone that is out in 2024.
I'm not much of a tech guy anymore so was wanting people's input before I go off wasting money or something.
This phone is run off a much more secure platform PureOS which is an open source code.
It uses GNU+Linux OS as it's operating system, which for me back when I use to be into computer and building them was a much more secure operating system and alot less attacks because it not your standard operating system and code was more secure in general.

Any input would be appreciated. I've been out of the tech loop since the early 2000's. So just trying to be more secure in this day and age. Thanks in advance.

image_2024-08-05_065813257.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.