Pursuit

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
OK, my wife and i have been talking about a subject that alot of people dont understand. My wife asked me " Does it turn you on when i pursue you?" of course my answer if " HELL YEA!"
And i think it is the other way around when a man pursues a woman, not stalking crazy stuff, but showing interest and making an effort to pursue her, it turns them on. I myself think it does the same for the man and woman, because there is something that is in us that desires to be wanted and accepted. So without being stalking Tom, or a crazy perv, let me know your thoughts on this if you are a man and if you are a woman. Do you like to pursue/ and be pursued. Im not up to date on all the science behind it, but i do believe its a big role in behaviors we have. One more thing when my wife pursued me it showed me she has confidence in herself and that is a complete turn on for me, a woman who is confident in herself and knows what she wants, and the same goes for woman to men, dont be afraid to pursue, it may just the thing that turns the situation all to your favor.

It is always nice when someone shows interest. As long as they aren't crazy. I hate games if a woman doesn't show interest in me cause she's playing hard to get I move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.