Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This is my new fav preworkout! Next to suspension of course. Keeps me going and going in the gym.

Nice I use this stuff called neroprime it is ok but ehh.. I am in the search of kind of the perfect pre workout. I am not a huge fan of them but I do see how they are beneficial.

I am actually thinking about just ordering a bunch of raw ingredients and putting my own shit together.. most of these pre workouts they just put so much shit into them that they become ineffective like how NOx and caffeine basically cancel each other out.

For a few hundo you could have a huge suply of supps and you could make them up to do what you want them to do workout specific.

http://www.truenutrition.com/

I've made my own supps through here, their prices can't be beat, and you can design your own blends and have them mixed up, flavored to your preference, and delivered. Loved these guys when I was living with 2 other gym rats, we'd go in on big bags of stuff together and last us forever.
Not to hijack the thread...
Muscle Marinade ingredients -- actually looks pretty solid. Noticed it doesn't mention having any caffeine, thought the methylxanthine is a decent stim in it's own right. I'd probably toss in some anhydrous for myself.

Ascrobic Acid (vitamin C) 1000mg 1666%
D-alphatocopherol (vitamin E, natural form) 165mg 660%
Pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B6) 6mg 300%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Cyanocabalamin (vitamin B12) 30mcg 500%
Phosphorous 24mg 2%
Magnesium (as magnesium succinate) 50mg 13%
Zinc (as zinc methionine) 50mg 333%
Selenium (as selenium citrate) 90mcg 129%
Chloride 180mg 5%
ATP Resynthesis/Intracelluar Carnosine-Anserine Boosting/Myocellular Power & Endurance Complex 10500mg **
Creatine Monohydrate (6000mg); Betanine Anhydrous (2500mg); Beta Alanine (2000mg)
Net Protein Accretion Stimulating/ Anti-Catabolic & Insulinogenic/ Controlled Branch Chain-Essential Amino Acid Complex 5994mg **
L-Leucine (116mg); L-Lysine (930mg); L-Phenylalanine (930mg); L-Throenine (882mg); L-Valine (690mg); L-Histidine (654mg); L-Isoleucine (606mg); L-Methionine (186mg)
Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex
380mg **
1.3.7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methythexane
Electrolyte Balancing/ Vasodilatory Supporting/Intramuscular Hyper-Hydration Complex 410mg **
Sodium (120mg); Chloride (180mg); Potassium Phosphate (60mg); Magnesium Succinate (50mg)
Cortisol Reducing/ Lipid Peroxidation Inhibiting/ Sercolemma Disruption Blunting/ Antioxidant-Energy-Health Complex 1222mg **
Ascorbic-Acid (vitamin C) (1000mg); d-alphatocopherol (vitamin E, natural form) (165mg); Selenium Citrate (90mcg) Zinc; FolicAcid (400mcg); Pyridoxine HCL (6mg); Cyanoccobalamin (B12) (30mcg)

Dracula (I don't know if anybody knows him) has an awesome pre workout! The stuff was like rocket fuel and he would customize it for you. Even had a version with Var or Winny!

TSizemore said:
Dracula (I don't know if anybody knows him) has an awesome pre workout! The stuff was like rocket fuel and he would customize it for you. Even had a version with Var or Winny!
TSizemore
Yea, he's Promoting on ironmagazineforums. Tried his regular ephedrine and caffeine powder that's orange, but it was insanely disgusting lol.

everything orange 'flavored' imo is gross!

He would be more intelligent to use halo or dbol, as opposed to winny and var too. Doesn't make much sense IMO.

I tried some of it, The orange wasn't bad, but wasn't really orangey......and it had been customized to be less intense

I could go for a good energized preworkout drink like this..

GRIM said:
I could go for a good energized preworkout drink like this..
GRIMThis stuff was real intense, so much so, quite a few people were forced to only use a 1/4 dose

if they gtg y not invite 2 eg...

ODINSBLOOD said:
Nice I use this stuff called neroprime it is ok but ehh.. I am in the search of kind of the perfect pre workout. I am not a huge fan of them but I do see how they are beneficial.

I am actually thinking about just ordering a bunch of raw ingredients and putting my own shit together.. most of these pre workouts they just put so much shit into them that they become ineffective like how NOx and caffeine basically cancel each other out.

For a few hundo you could have a huge suply of supps and you could make them up to do what you want them to do workout specific.
ODINSBLOOD
^^ this is a good idea, would be pretty fun to make your own stuff too. Then you could start you own line for you and homies!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.