Ricnixon

Pumped
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This is my all time favorite split. Right now I’m hitting it 5 days a week. But I fluctuate between 4-5 days on a 3 day split. I rushed the typing so I apologize for the typos. I put this in a photo format so it can be saved easily on your phone.

I like your workout and it will definitely keep you lean. I have usually gone by feel or instinct on reps and sets, if I feel like I need another set or more reps on say bicep cable curls then I will throw it in but if I notice I am not making any changes or growing I will back off on sets or reps. Hell of a leg workout, I would usually skip a few of those and do 5 or 6 sets x 25 to 30 reps on squats (strict) with 315, I would always pyramid up to 315 so I was warmed up good from there stiff leg deadlifts with 225 4-6 sets 10-15 reps, leg presses a couple very heavy sets 10-12 reps, 2 max sets of leg extensions max weight 10-12 reps, leg curls 2 max sets max weight for 10-12 reps, you should hardly be able to make it to your car, lol. again depending on how I feel I would change up if need be.

Last edited:
Seated calf raises was all I ever did, I would load it up and go for as many reps as I could after warming them up, sometimes it would feel like you were zoned out and still doing reps. Sets, well I would decide that by the way I felt as I worked them.

Yea buddy this split is def for lifting light and staying lean. I only lift light now after back surgery I can’t squat and deadlift like I used too. But this split just works for me. The frequency and lighter load helps with the joints. I’m coming up on 40 and I can’t afford to have an injury with little ones at home. I think everyone should give it a shot for 6 weeks or so.

Yea Ric those little ones come first brother so you are definitely doing right.

I may try it to lean up but I am still recovering from an auto accident and surgery so I lift on the lighter side right now, one body part a day or every other day but it is hell once you have laid off awhile, lol.

Sorry to hear about your back, I don't wish that on anyone as I have a bulging disk at L-5 but squats seem to make it feel better. The only thing I can think of is when the muscles around the spine are in shape they act like a sheath or brace and support the bulging area, I have actually had it for years and it does bother me sometimes but I am still kicking LOL.

I am around 10 years older than you brother so I know you will be fine, you can make it and you are looking good for having back problems, keep up the great work!!!!!

This would work good as a m. w. f . then do cardio t th take sat sun off for some of us older gents

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.