Push Pull Legs

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For as long as ive been training i pretty much have always done single body part workouts only. My current split is chest and tris, back and bis, shoulders, legs, repeat. This has worked for me but now i am at the point where i really need to change my routine. I am in the gym 4 days per week, can potentially up it to 5. I am just finding it harder to continie to grow and build strength at the current levels i am at and while i know my nutrition and sleep need improvement, i also feel i have gotten stagnant with my training and my body needs a change.

I like to keep my workout no longer than 60 minutes. My issue with PPL, is i am having a hard time taking all my lifts i do on my current routine and redistributing those same movements into PPL, the workouts are just going to be way too long and way too many different movements in one session. For example combining all my chest movements with my shoulder movements to make a Push day, its double my normal workout time.

For those of you who have a PPL split that works for you, you mind sharing what your movements look like on each day and how you divide them up? Need to create an entire new routine for each muscle and trying to do it in the best benefit/time perspective.

Thanks!

that's what i do too. push legs shoulders pull

This is my go to that I always come back too. I took these pictures of a PPL routine 10+ years ago so sorry for the photo quality. If you can’t read it I can write it out. But this is a solid routine. IMG_1099.webp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.