Fully Loaded
EG Cash
http://forums.blackstonelabs.co/showthread.php?1173-Who-Am-I

Its worth a read, pretty interesting.

sityslicker1 said:
http://forums.blackstonelabs.co/showthread.php?1173-Who-Am-I

Its worth a read, pretty interesting.
sityslicker1
Holy crap! Dude is taking 10iu a day of HGH?? I dont see how he can function with the numbness

The Q and A was really interesting. He goes through many of the top guys and the sport in general. Thanks for sharing.

smoove said:
Holy crap! Dude is taking 10iu a day of HGH?? I dont see how he can function with the numbness
smoove
You always have to take anything you hear with a grain of salt. But after saying that i have heard of people taking upwards of 20 ius. I also have 2 ifbb pros and a couple top amateurs at my gym back home and i have heard them say they take around 10 ius

Re: Q&A with a IFBB Pro

Geez I just spent 2 hours reading through some of that, made it to page 30 and had to stop, it got boring because undercover and mike weren't posting much or should I say others were posting like crazy! But a good read!

Also i would like to add, First time I ever saw that Boston loyd thing was a few months back and I thought the guy was a moron, just my 2 cents.

Re: Q&A with a IFBB Pro

morrey said:
You always have to take anything you hear with a grain of salt. But after saying that i have heard of people taking upwards of 20 ius. I also have 2 ifbb pros and a couple top amateurs at my gym back home and i have heard them say they take around 10 ius
morrey10 iu's a day is nothing. Gotta remember too, many pros and I would say most if not all of the amateurs get their gear the same places you do. You are both getting the same 1/2 or even quarter filled hgh vials (if not rx) 10iu's in all likelihood could be as few as 4.. who in the hell could afford 10iu's of human grade hgh a day? Thats like 5k a month... not many people regardless of their profession can afford that.. I guess thats where that whole gay for pay thing rock told me about yesterday is paying off for him..

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.