Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E__kMjcp0XM

My whole right quad is still numb going on 2 weeks now after my last quad injection. With a Fuckin slin pin and only .4ml ... talk about some bad luck. No swelling, no pain when I injected, no muscle twitch ... nothing. Talked to a nurse at a drs office and she basically told me she isn't really sure what good seeing a dr would even do cuz there's not much to say but wait and hope it gets better.

Fitraver date=1489939518 said:
My whole right quad is still numb going on 2 weeks now after my last quad injection. With a Fuckin slin pin and only .4ml ... talk about some bad luck. No swelling, no pain when I injected, no muscle twitch ... nothing. Talked to a nurse at a drs office and she basically told me she isn't really sure what good seeing a dr would even do cuz there's not much to say but wait and hope it gets better.
Fitraver date=1489939518A slin pin? What were you injecting?

Wow,i've never gone less that a 23g x1 incher for quads but went up to 1 1/2 yrs ago because I was getting pain pip with quad shots so I thought maybe its not deep enough and it did work for me.

Maybe you should try it out.

F.I.S.T. said:
A slin pin? What were you injecting?

Wow,i've never gone less that a 23g x1 incher for quads but went up to 1 1/2 yrs ago because I was getting pain pip with quad shots so I thought maybe its not deep enough and it did work for me.

Maybe you should try it out.
F.I.S.T.
Yeah one of my friends told me that I should be using at least a 1" for quad. Let's just say I'm staying away from quads right now.

Just really hope this numbness eventually gets better. I had to of nicked a nerve and it was just my trt dose of test cyp. Thought maybe t was just the oil balled next to one pinching it but damn that should be gone by now so :/

I use 1/2" in my delt still and have been in my vg but wondering if I should switch to 1" there too. Slin pins are just so easy to use haha.

Fitraver date=1489940260 said:
Yeah one of my friends told me that I should be using at least a 1" for quad. Let's just say I'm staying away from quads right now.

Just really hope this numbness eventually gets better. I had to of nicked a nerve and it was just my trt dose of test cyp. Thought maybe t was just the oil balled next to one pinching it but damn that should be gone by now so :/

I use 1/2" in my delt still and have been in my vg but wondering if I should switch to 1" there too. Slin pins are just so easy to use haha.
Fitraver date=1489940260Yeah brother,I would definitely go with at least 1inch in all areas but glutes which should be 1 1/2 inches.23g has always been best for most as well.I even use the same 23g to draw and inject.I never switch tips to draw and inj.
How I have always shot was soak the vial of whatever im injecting in the sink with very hot water to help thin it out.I leave it there while I prep,i.e. alcohol swab the area in hitting.Than I take the vial out,swab the top with alcohol,draw the gear,and then swab the injection site again before poking.I aerate,then if good,I inject very slowly and keep the pin very still.
These procedures have worked very well for me and have cut out pip completely.
Try em out and post up how it goes.

F.I.S.T. said:
Yeah brother,I would definitely go with at least 1inch in all areas but glutes which should be 1 1/2 inches.23g has always been best for most as well.I even use the same 23g to draw and inject.I never switch tips to draw and inj.
How I have always shot was soak the vial of whatever im injecting in the sink with very hot water to help thin it out.I leave it there while I prep,i.e. alcohol swab the area in hitting.Than I take the vial out,swab the top with alcohol,draw the gear,and then swab the injection site again before poking.I aerate,then if good,I inject very slowly and keep the pin very still.
These procedures have worked very well for me and have cut out pip completely.
Try em out and post up how it goes.
F.I.S.T.

I actually follow a pretty similar procedure as you. I like your style. Instead of beating the vial I draw and then run the syringe under really hot water for a minute then inject. Always makes it flow smooth even from a slin. But yeah im going back to 1" all over except delt. I use a 25ga.

Never really had pip either. This was just one fucked up pin 🙁 really hope it gets better haha

yeah the music blew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.