Quest Protein Bars

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Just wanted to share a new protein bar that I tried today, they are made by Quest Nutrition and you can get them at GNC or from their website. I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough and it freakin' tasted just like cookie dough. 21 g of protein and only 4 net carbs, I have also tried the chocolate brownie and the peanut butter cups. Give them a try!

I just shoot it in my mouth.. great for hair gel too..Oh my bad wrong thread lol...

seriously though man I have a hard time getting protein bars done. the ones Ihave tried are so damn chalky need a gallon of milk to get through just one. Will give these a try.. thanks for the heads up man..

As far as Protein Bars go.....Quest are the best for you, but the Taste review given is a little over-rated!!

I personally think quest bars blow, but check out the Nogii bars. Never had anyone complain about taste on those. Their made by the Hasselbecks! 30g protein and 36g carbs. I eat a few a week.

I agree that these are the best protein bars out. I love the apple pie flavor and the strawberry shortcake or whatever it is. the key is to put it in the microwave for like 8 seconds and it tastes bombbbbbbbb. (take out of wrapper before putting in microwave) haha

They have a new flavor out called double chocolate chunk that is my favorite hands down. Just like a candy bar but 20 grams of protein and only 3 net carbs. Great treat to cheat clean.

Try the cinnamon one. Its awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.