Question about a LAB

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
It's definitely not for me because I don't steer away from my home EG.
I don't get gear for anyone other than one of my best friends but guy from work is talking about getting an order from D- labs has anybody ever heard of them I believe I have heard of them but I don't know much about them. You can pull their website right off of the internet and they have a domestic minimum of 500....?????? $$500$$$ that sounds like a very very high minimum and there directly on the Internet. Can anybody help me out with any of these questions thanks fellas. I don't think I am posting anything wrong and if I am my apologize in advance I am just looking for answers for a coworker of mine. If I knew him well enough I would just invite him on here but I don't like to sit in my own backyard if you know what I mean. And this is my home and only home

I never heard of them. I wouldn't even talk to him about gear. If he's ordering from an unknown website online, who knows what kind of headaches it could bring. You definitely don't want him mentioning your name to anyone or causing you any problems. I'm saying this because obviously you have no trust in him by your thread comments.

They used to be on pro muscle, prices were extremely high,if I remeber right. Ive never knew anyone that tried there gear

I heard of them I just don't remember where, it's not worth it though honestly... Help your co worker and get him some gear from EG... 😉

Daredevil said:
I never heard of them. I wouldn't even talk to him about gear. If he's ordering from an unknown website online, who knows what kind of headaches it could bring. You definitely don't want him mentioning your name to anyone or causing you any problems. I'm saying this because obviously you have no trust in him by your thread comments.
Daredevil you are exactly correct I do not trust him nor do I trust anyone.... I am in this game for myself and only myself. I don't get anyone anything because the one bottle I might make or the 20 or $30 I might make its just not worth the repercussions that come along with it. He was just asking advice because he knows that I work out. I told him stay away from it and I could not help him but I was just hoping somebody knew a little knowledge about that source just so I could tell him from other people that it's not wise to order on an open website. Like I said though I don't know him well enough to bring him here so he is on his own. Thanks for the reply follows and I don't bring anybody on the site just because I don't share my underground life with too many people. This is my home and I like it that way. Everybody have a great day today

jacked , good to see , come back often and please post up a new pick you always motivate me to get ripped .

Mr. B that's what this site is for motivation amongst other things but I am glad I motivate you there are so many people on here that motivate me as well. It has been a little crazy with work and personal things and everybody knows life happens. I took a little break still looking okay weighing in at about 180 about 15% body fat but I have not been in the gym all that much the last couple of months. Once I get everything back in order which should not be long.... I wouldn't mind getting another transformation contest going on about a month or at the most two months. I have not really thought about it too much butt that contest motivated me more than anything else and it was fun. I have been dating quite a bit lately just because at my age 36 I am about ready to settle down but just that 100% ready but I have been window-shopping quite a bit and this summer I want to look my absolute best and I think another transformation contest should be in the works coming soon. I am projecting for around April 1st or mid to end April. If I hit it that hard for four months that's Prime Time summer time. I should start saving now because I want to be a monster this summer..... thanks mr. B and yes I am always still around I am a third grade that likes to read all of the knowledge but yes I need to start posting up more as I will once I start getting back into the groove of things until then I hope everybody has a great day.

agree with misterb... those pics of jacked were incredible and inspirational....

No doubt on the picks of Jacked. Total motivation. I may not post much, but I am always on here reading threads and checking transformation contests. Krustus ur profile pic is pretty motivational as well, wish I could get my hair green like ur. Lol

Jacked my suggestion is this, if u don't trust him and I don't blame u not wanting to invite anyone here exspecially a coworker. Maybe do this and I hate to say this but refer him to eriods. Just tell him, hey I was checking some stuff out on the Internet and came across some site called eriods. Honestly we have all put the time in being a rookie in this game. Been a member here for sometime now but that didn't come without some trial and error being a rookie getting scammed from time to time. We all had to start somewhere. For those who are lucky enough to get there start right here on EG should have to donate extra money to the site. Lol, just because the odds of getting scammed here are a lot slimmer, although it does happen from time to time. I hate eriods but if u do ur homework u can get ok gear there. Like I said somehow bring it up like us stumbled on it. Other than that idk.

Thanks fellas I greatly appreciate the information and expecially the compliments. I had a blast literally doing the transformation contest that probably got me more motivated than I ever have been, especially going against some extremely dedicated BB....
May 1st sounds like a good start date for everybody to think about some kind of contest. It is a little ways away but just enough time to get things ready. The last contest I did I got in it very very late and even though my orders came in over 2 weeks late my sponsor took a very very good care of me and even sent all of my gear and it just was not a couple of vials, he sent my whole package without receiving a single dollar. That's what kind of sponsors we have here at EG you put your trust into them and in return they put their trust into you. So who's in for a contest May 1st???? KRUSTUS.... you better get in that contest if there is one you were probably my number one scare....lol you are one dedicated mofo and with the list of stuff that you had I definitely need to step my game up. You always and still look great

KRUSTUS.... you better get in that contest if there is one you were probably my number one scare....lol you are one dedicated mofo

DAMN....BROTHER THAT IS ONE HELL OF A COMPLIMENT!!!!.... thanks you for the words...

i wished i looked just close to what you looked like.... i saved those pics for motivation!... you got some gifts that us mere mortals don't have friend... size , symmetry, definition etc... if i had your look i would be getting paid and laid...lol

I wonder if this is the same as big d labs? Cause I knew a couple bb's that used that lab with great success, but I feel like they were busted a while back????

thabeast said:
I wonder if this is the same as big d labs? Cause I knew a couple bb's that used that lab with great success, but I feel like they were busted a while back????
thabeast that's kind of funny I did not want to come out and say it personally but I almost think I heard that myself or maybe read that somewhere. That is kind of why I asked because I thought I heard or remember hearing something like that. Air preciate people coming in and giving their input. I flat out told everybody at work that pretty much know but don't know I don't know where to get it except for my doctor and everything stops because it's all legit they don't want to hear that they want to hear the cheaper route but I value my home and my small little hobby I have and I am not going to have some punk ass bitch at my work fuck this great site up over trying to help somebody. He has not mentioned anything since. Thanks for chiming in brother.

krustus said:
DAMN....BROTHER THAT IS ONE HELL OF A COMPLIMENT!!!!.... thanks you for the words...

i wished i looked just close to what you looked like.... i saved those pics for motivation!... you got some gifts that us mere mortals don't have friend... size , symmetry, definition etc... if i had your look i would be getting paid and laid...lol
krustus damn bro make my head a little bigger lol thanks brother butt look at your pictures bro you are there and have been there you just don't see it because you see it everyday but you are an idol to a lot of these people behind the screen maybe you just don't know it and they're not saying it but I will you look damn good brother!!!! Oh yeah and how old are you and how old am I yeah bro you look great!!!! I don't do so bad with the ladies let me tell you and every now and then I make a little money from them LOL butt I should try to dedicate a little more this summer into some kind of photo shoot before I get too old and not motivated enough to want to do it. That is something you are definitely gifted at you are one motivated mofo and seeing you that motivated makes me want to get motivated. So in return I thank you as well. I will try to post up some of my trophies in the girlfriend wife / slut pics section as soon as I get some time I am trying to get ready for work at this moment but if I find them in here or there I will definitely throw a few up and I can say damn I'm kind of impressed myself lately....lol have a good day everybody

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.