question about paypal

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
any idea why there is a 500$ a month limit for how much you can withdraw from you Paypal acct? Ive searched and found a few reasons, and am debating wether or not to verify my account to have the amount lifted.

thanks

there are ways to verify your account w/o actually verifying your account.... you just need to do A LOT of research as it's complicated. That's all I am gonna say about it.

I have a 4K limit as well and the $500 per month limit is for unverified or new accounts

im just curious incase I do verify it, Dont want this like reported as income or something, thats all im wondering about lol

d3r3k said:
im just curious incase I do verify it, Dont want this like reported as income or something, thats all im wondering about lol
d3r3k
no it's not reported as an income unless you run a store and receive payment using paypal.
I have a 8 k limit but back a couple of years ago i had a store in ebay and was selling and buying alot

I still have 2 accounts with them, a personal and a business account.

They are sneaky fucks and will close your account @ the simplest thing, I had it done to 1 of my business accounts...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.