Question about provious sponsor and becoming a freak member

shred81

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hi guys. Some time ago, there was a vender named genesys who is no longer on this board. Is he still good to go? Would anyone know? Also, how does one because a freak member? Thank you so much guys

Status is changed/attained by your post count. The Theory is: The more you Post, the more you offer the Community.... The higher your ranking.
As for Genesys, last I heard he was good to go. He had gone Private. I lost touch with him after that and have not heard any current news for/against him.

Freak is actually manually done it's not by post count
2 versions VIP freak is paid and gets some benefits
The standard Freak title attained by yes activity, length here, ppl reffing for member and sometimes randomly

Do i get access to more sources if I done to the board and receive a higher status? Thank you guys

Do i get access to more sources if I done to the board and receive a higher status? Thank you guys
shred81No
you are already the top level.
VIP freak which is paid you get access to some discounts

No
you are already the top level.
VIP freak which is paid you get access to some discounts
GRIMI am going to make a donation to the board in a few days anyways. You guys are awesome.
As far as genesys is concerned, if someone can see this and let me know if they have Info that he is still legit, it would help me because I went ahead and got things without doing diligent research so any help would be appreciate as to when the last time anyone here could say he was legit. Thank you.

non vendors currently on EG are not to be discussed esp getting orders etc
EG is only able to remain open by supporting EG vendors who are current

I understand and I am indeed a regular patronizer of eg vendors. I love this board. You guys are the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.