question bout the boys.

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I know most of you on here blast and cruise, but I'm still in my younger years and haven't felt the need to do that yet. So here's my question, in your earlier experiences when you would cycle on and off, how long would you wait in between? . I came off a test cycle running it at about 500 mg a week for about 14 weeks and been off about 5 weeks and only been on Nolvadex at 40 mg a day for 2 in a half weeks. But still have normal sex drive etc and wanting to run some SD with test in a week or two. I know I'm better off waiting 3 or 4 months like i usually do. Just wondering if youthink therewould be irreversible damage if I were to blast another 3 months cause I'd like to have kids someday haha. I know best thing to do would be to get bloods but was just looking for an opinion at this time. Thanks guys. Sorry for long post.

At that point you would just be extending your cycle, so it's almost like some would consider a bridge or an extended cycle.
If you were to go this route then your current pct wouldn't even really be considered pct anymore .
Now would it cause irreversible damage? Only bloodwork would be able to tell you that later on after you run a more aggressive PCT cycle.

if you come off and don't blast and cruise or trt?... then i think you should do it right and come off for a longer time...

krustus said:
if you come off and don't blast and cruise or trt?... then i think you should do it right and come off for a longer time...
krustusWhat he said^^^^

Your at a crossroads and this how alot of us ended going the trt route.
If your not competing and your still maintaining healthy levels, then play it safe.

jshredz said:
What he said^^^^

Your at a crossroads and this how alot of us ended going the trt route.
If your not competing and your still maintaining healthy levels, then play it safe.
jshredzExactly what he said!!

If you're not achieving or attempting a specific "life" goal, then be patient. Once you upset the endocrine system, there's no going back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.