Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Gimps kinda depressed. Dont get to see my girl much as is, usually every day at gym but actual alone time maybe 2x a week.

Well she has covid and wont let me see her because she knows what covid did to me in past.

Her quarantine ends next friday, Friday she has a all weekend trip. So wont see her for over 2 weeks, and then probably just at gym .

IDK kinda bummed to say the least, I know if rolls reversed Id make sure to see her before my trip.

Its not a flight or anything, so would be plenty of time before leaving for it

Sorry to hear this brother, I have ptsd/depression so I know how it feels. If there is anything I can do, or any way I can help just LMK.

Sorry ta hear that brotha. Not sure what ta think. I understand her quarantining for your sake. See if ya take to her dinner before leaving. I get ya being a little down by not spending some quality time with her.

I am having the same thought process as you Grim. I would make sure to see her before she left, especially since it's a newer relationship. Gotta keep it close at first till those feeling and connection really is there that's important.

She surprised me, had a great start to the day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.