Question

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Now that Pure and JMR is gone for whatever reason. I did like their Modanifil and ECA. Anybody knows of a research that has similar items....thanks

yeah MJR was my go2 for most of that stuff.. sucks they are gone 🙁 they had Everything i needed at good prices.

Iv got almost a whole bottle bottle of pure Modafinil I’d be willing to part with I like armodafinil a lot more

i also much prefer armodafinil

Now that Pure and JMR is gone for whatever reason. I did like their Modanifil and ECA. Anybody knows of a research that has similar items....thanks
pooh6369Did they completely close down or just no longer a vendor here?

Well that sucks. They had some very unique products that are hard to find.
01dragonslayeryeah bro, they were my number1 go-to, they always came through , tho their communication was a tad lacking , but always got my shit within 3-5 biz days..

Have no idea they just went MIA but I thought they were the same unless I'm mistaken

I see that another vendor is gone as well so who's everyone going to for their human grade pct and ancillaries? Need to grab some clomid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.