question

bionic redneck

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
im finishin a cutting cycle.. and i blast and cruise... on low doses in between.... my question is which would yall rather do... 7-800mg primo a wk to go along with 125mg test e and 300mg of eq to protect tendons..... or 4-5 iu gh ?

but doesnt it add lean muscle... at the same time... in other words wont i gain weight with it... ive read that it helps burn fat too... its the only aas i havent used due to price

real prim is a slow but quality lean muscle builder while aiding slightly , not sure anything actually burns fat but its safe and can be run long term without risk, the others all have sides,, between the option i choose the primo, i also have not tried it due to price but i might soon, i want to try 1 ml per day for 90 to 100 days

the HGH is a long term commitment and price is even higher, if you go hgh you will want to do several months or longer at 4 IUs, plenty of people here know about it ive avoided it .

My vote cost, sides, etc primo

Legit Primo is always the way to go. Primo enhances every stack you put it with. It promotes quality, hard gains, with no water retention...but, very slowly. No sides, and is painless. Costly is the only draw back.

bionic redneck said:
thanks yall... would 4-600mg wk be good to run with cutstack ?
bionic redneckAbsolutely. I would always run 400mg, but, depending on your size, experience, cycle size, dietary intake, and training, higher numbers aren't out of the question at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.