Quick fix for low estrogen

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Estrogen levels play an incredibly important role when it comes to seeing muscular growth. Too much and you're fighting against yourself, but too low and you have almost the same exact battle. There are all kinds of products out there for lowering your e-levels but what in the hell do you do if you need to raise your estrogen levels?

Well... now there's a quick easy solution. You can actually raise your estrogen levels dramatically in just under 10 minutes, and it won't cost you a thing. The only down side is, most of us don't have what it takes to complete the entire 9min 33 seconds, but if you do then I can almost guarantee instant results. I warn you however that you should under no circumstances try this without having an Anti-e on hand, simply because it is so effective.

WATCH VIDEO INTERVIEW HERE: http://www.today.com/id/27164072/ns/today-today_books/t/marcia-brady-actress-still-outs-tv-sister/#.VxpcFnAyGUg

Nope....

Couldn't get through it....needed a support group maybe, and I could've done it.

TSizemore said:
Nope....

Couldn't get through it....needed a support group maybe, and I could've done it.
TSizemore
We're here for you brother. Maybe you just need to share your feelings? None of us are the same since they took Oprah off TV.

from the first 35secs alone i got my period, so it sure is working!

now i need some cranberry juice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.