RAGE! COLLEGE PROBLEMS!

keyk240

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
so...you know..end of semester one last paper to submit 8-10 pages..no big deal...spents a few days working on it..its due tomorrow..and I open it up..BLANK!! MOTHER F*****!!!!!!!!! I have until midnight tomorrow to submit this damn paper that took me a few days to work on....WTF does this have to happen. I've worked geek squad in the past..Im highly computer smart...and I F*** Myself over...SHIT SHIT SHIT! I will be busting my balls all night finishing this damn thing...what does that mean..no sleep...no sleep=NO GAINS+TIRED. What happens when im tired-I dont want to go to the gym and i over eat shit food!..RANT OVER!

Im lost when your asking if im JDB3 so no thats not me..lol..also paper is finished

keyk240 said:
Im lost when your asking if im JDB3 so no thats not me..lol..also paper is finished
keyk240Lol, I was thinking the same thing!

JD is known for his rants Lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.