Rat alone

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Normally I'd never put much of my business out here but I was prepared exoected it thought it out. Somebody dimed on me for some petty shit. Weed in ky has to be 2 lbs to be a felony its all good I think tennessee more than an OZ is a felony that's crazy. Its just a small world I went to school with to of the boys on the deputies he called me told me bout it didn't expect that but even so I anticipated this and I'm good because I'm smart 🙂 I still hate a rat a fucking snitch for no reason to ?? I seen someone pick up the house phone once called 911 said my boys name in the phone he decked the bitch I was tripping. That police calling shit ain't cool round here

So after that beind said how many of you guys on this board admit they lifted on the yard ? I been in trouble for fighting another guy in 08 never anything else. Plus it was and old kinda sick man that fold on me weird. I don't get people sometimes. Kind of a dissapointment in humantiy

I think weed should be legal and gear and xanax too 🙂 I can't believe and old man told on me I'm like why ? They dont care about pot in ky unless you gotta couple garbage bags full for any real trouble. Old nosey fucker hating on me being stupid.

Fuck a rat. I been down a few times nothing more than 5 or 6 months at a time. I think any amount of weed is a felony here in Louisiana but I may be wrong On that one.

Vino 1 said:
Fuck a rat. I been down a few times nothing more than 5 or 6 months at a time. I think any amount of weed is a felony here in Louisiana but I may be wrong On that one.
Vino 1
Yea its a smack on the wrist here. I haven't smoked bud in forever I just had a lil stash out in my garage I have some property down the road from where I live. My old nosey neighbor I knew he was watching plus when I'm not there he can get inside. I know he called in on me I'm not supposed to know it. I won't bother the old man but I know some guys calling the boys on them get you fucked around. People don't think about what they are doing.

nice thread i wish i could understand it thought some words don't make sense.
maybe im just old school sorry.
lol

crazerico said:
lol
crazericoYea I'm a little lost on this one myself..

I understood it pretty well sober. It just took a minute lol. Also if you been locked up a few times you would prolly understand the slang a bit more. :-\

Lol at you guys. I was high I don't drink at all.

If you wasn't popped with something it's all hear say. If it was a controlled buy, may be a different story. Good luck man, I would clean shop just in case. You was a bit all over the place when you posted that but I get it , prolly all stressed and mind going a million places

I was high that's pretty much it...that and nosey old neighbor

crazerico said:
lol
crazerico
I couldn't understand the first post either. I have no clue what he is talking about. Except maybe someone ratted him for having weed?

Dago said:
Lol at you guys. I was high I don't drink at all.
Dago
LOL, and you want them to legalize it? Damn son, you were stuttering something….. Put dat shit away. 🙂

JM750 said:
LOL, and you want them to legalize it? Damn son, you were stuttering something….. Put dat shit away. 🙂
JM750
Soon as I read what I typed it didnt make sense to me either really. I have an elderly neighbor that thinks ima big time drug dealer and called the local sherriffs office and told them so. I own a garage next to his house. Guy I played football in high school with is a deputy he called me last night told me about my neighbors suspicions lol and yea I was lost for words.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.