Raw as it gets

I just watched that earlier today actually. Dude got balls showing all that on video like that. He must have scripts for most of it, but Chinese gh he says out loud. Idk. Ballsy move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd expect someone to be much bigger using that much shit. Looks like a bottle boy, no real base.

blasson said:
I just watched that earlier today actually. Dude got balls showing all that on video like that. He must have scripts for most of it, but Chinese gh he says out loud. Idk. Ballsy move

blasson
I'm not sure I'd say ballsy ....more like stupid. Lol

Jinko said:
I'd expect someone to be much bigger using that much shit. Looks like a bottle boy, no real base.
JinkoHes pretty big welcome to the resl world hes not the only one using that much and i bet hes bigger than you and me as well

tkasch30 said:
I'm not sure I'd say ballsy ....more like stupid. Lol
tkasch30If i didnt have a normal job id be open about my use to the world he has nothing to lose cops dont give a dam about steroid users or theyd arrest every body at fit expos and the olympia

49ER said:
Hes pretty big welcome to the resl world hes not the only one using that much and i bet hes bigger than you and me as well
49ER
Lol....Ya he's looking pretty big actually

He has a huge gut already(I say already because he's so young)... What's your guys opinions? Big gut from eating many meals a day or from growth/slin?

blasson said:
He has a huge gut already(I say already because he's so young)... What's your guys opinions? Big gut from eating many meals a day or from growth/slin?

blassonHe doesnt use enough slin to have the gut probably bloat or eating he goes in with a really small waist when he competes

Yea. I was thinking that also. He's always big around the belly on off season when I do see him. Like really bloated. Bet that dude is pounding some food!

This guy only use one alcohol pad to clean all those injection sites and shared his buddy's toilet paper to wipe himself after injection. He's definitely not sanitary.

the buddy stuck himself in the lower center of the glut.. just waiting to hit a nerve and pop a vein. good model for kids

People can't use any drugs like that for too long without suffering some serious side effects. I wish that was more private, just brings attention to the general public who would not understand that video at all.

I felt kinda bad for him that he has to sacrifice so much for a sport that is hard to be successful at. He looks much better than me but that is not saying much. lol

He shot around ten needles in his body in a very short period of time.

slinsane said:
People can't use any drugs like that for too long without suffering some serious side effects. I wish that was more private, just brings attention to the general public who would not understand that video at all.

I felt kinda bad for him that he has to sacrifice so much for a sport that is hard to be successful at. He looks much better than me but that is not saying much. lol

He shot around ten needles in his body in a very short period of time.
slinsane
This video makes it even more apparent, the best reason to body build is to get vagina. Lol. Look at this guy..sure he's huge, looks great but look at all that shit, guys to end up so fucked up. If you want to compete, I respect that but with synthol, insulin and all that kind of stuff it almost ends up just being a contest to see who's willing to use more drugs. If your making millions of dollars off it, that's a different story. But 99% are not. I think alot of guys are over doing all the shit they take, when it's not what they do for a living.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.