Raws

jolter604

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just a head’s up:

China is no longer making raws for Anavar, Anadrol, and winstrol due to environmental pollution it causes in the water when manufacturing it. This is what they are saying as of now

So what does that mean for most of the supply here? What is the next best alternate avenue of being able to manufacture those particular compounds?

can't they do something to purify the water?

Yeah, those raws havent bn available for months now. Most vendors are out of stock or just selling something else in its place. I have enough for a couple more months and hopefully something will become available.

Yeah, those raws havent bn available for months now. Most vendors are out of stock or just selling something else in its place. I have enough for a couple more months and hopefully something will become available.
SnakemanWhen did this go into effect?

I dont like the sound of np more winny or var, that makes me sad

When did this go into effect?

I dont like the sound of np more winny or var, that makes me sad
puff88Few months ago...

I assume it will disappear in time. Just hope I have enough supply to last. Might charge $10/tab for my last 100 tabs lol. Jk!

what do the pharmaceutical companies who make the stuff legitimately do for raws and pollution control?

i'm guessing other countries will pick up the slack.

i'm guessing other countries will pick up the slack.
R2D2My bet would be another Asian country such as Vietnam or Singapore for example, but something I read somewhere is saying Africa may become a place to manufacture the raws. I am sure this will take time as the facilities would need to be built and the base materials sourced to produce the raws needed. No doubt it will cost more to produce.

i was thinking Malaysia because the world ships all their trash there anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.