Re introduction

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey folks,
Some of you may remember me some of the newer members won't as its been a couple years (time flies!). After my post tren meltdown I needed to regroup and repair my relationship with my wife which I have to say is better than ever.
I've been on prescribed TRT for over two years now but I've only been training for a few weeks in my local gym which is a former Golds gym. They have child care which is a huge plus, my boys are 3 & 4 1/2 now.

I'm starting to see some improvements already but I have a ways to go, I plan on keeping things pretty simple, Test, winstrol and EQ....basic stuff and no tren! Lol

I don't want this to turn into a novel, but it feels good to be back and I see a lot of old friends here....looking forward to supporting the board as this was one of the best I had ever been a part of.
Peace

Welcome back brother. Glad to hear things are better with the wife. Tren can really put us in a tailspin..... My first couple cycles were a nightmare. Nothing feels better than getting back in the gym and that pump. Keep crushing man and its good to have you back.

Really great to see you back Bro!!!

Thank the Lord you and your wife are doing so good!!!

8) 8) 8)

Hey hey look who is is, welcome back brother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Welcome back brother!!!!! Glad to hear things are going so well 🙂 .

Welcome back bro.
Glad your personal life is in much better shape.
Now get those muscles popping!

welcome back!

Hey fox! I remember that name. Welcome back man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

i seem to remember that you were having some health issues related to AAS use and wanted to scale back to just TRT. how is your health now?

Bossman, right now my health is good, my Doc only requires bloods once every six months because I've been stable and the numbers were good. This is why I'm just sticking to basic compounds like test with a low dose oral to be added in the future.
Most if not all of my issues were tren related, I had the highest cholesterol number my PCP had ever seen...blood pressure was through the roof and I was a ticking time bomb.
That's in the past and now that I'm back to training I plan on staying healthy and not getting carried away with the drug aspect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.