Ready made meals.

Hogslayer

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Found a place finally. Well technically I only looked for half hour but $5 bucks for traditional meals and $6 bucks for custom meals. Oh the weight has been lifted!!! Thank you Jesus...

Hogslayer said:
Found a place finally. Well technically I only looked for half hour but $5 bucks for traditional meals and $6 bucks for custom meals. Oh the weight has been lifted!!! Thank you Jesus...
Hogslayer

LOL.Congrats brother.There are many of them around these days that do this with a variety of healthy meals to choose from.Some are a little more for the healthier meals but well worth it if you arent into preparing your own meals as I do.

I'm too lazy also. N do the ready made meals.. 5 day meals ( breakfeast , lunch , dinner and two snacks) 80 bucks. ..

Mind sharing the link? I been looking too, but all i see is 9-11$ ea meal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.